Loyal customers will become the bread and butter of any business because of the mutual and beneficial relationship they share. Word of mouth can be a powerful tool to gain new customers, and in a tight-knit community repeat, customers keep small town businesses thriving. Beyond word-of-mouth, there are proven strategies you can use to attract local customers to your business.
How to Reach More Customers
● Local SEO Strategy — Make your website a desirable destination for local searches, optimized with keywords to attract more local web visitors. Utilize the Google My Business page to manage your presence on Google. With Google being the largest search engine, this can help you maximize your appearance in local internet searches and drive traffic to your website.
● Social Media Presence — A social media presence expands the reach of your brand. Around the globe, 3.6 billion people use some form of social media. Maintaining and growing your social media presence creates loyal brand enthusiasts and is the modern age version of “word-of-mouth.” Choose the platform you feel best suits your business persona and brand style, whether it is Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn, or a combination.
● Post Local Content on a YouTube channel — Optimize the content for local viewing. You can also share the videos on your social media platforms to reduce the need to create additional content. 2.6 billion people use YouTube for informational content and entertainment. When done right, video content can drive awareness and sales.
● Paid Advertising — Online paid advertising through search ads, banner ads, and social ads is another way to attract the attention of new customers. Decide which customers you want to target and advertise on the platforms most likely to reach them.
● Local Events and Community Involvement — Extending your local reach means creating a presence in your community beyond your storefront. Organize events that draw customers to your door. Do giveaways, sign-ups, or promotions that reflect your brand and are inclusive within the community. Additionally, take part in other community events. Become a vendor at local festivals and sponsor local activities. Being a good neighbor can bring respect and admiration as well as new local clients.
Create a marketing plan and advertising strategy that will keep your business moving forward. We’ll show you how, and we’ll help you through the whole process. Contact BDX Omaha today.